

Dear followers and friends,
I know that have been some time without to post, I´m sorry, but I have been busier: designing the colletion, designing branding to customers Larios12, my classes in IED, etc. Anyway, I promese that will never do it.
This post is to Javito, he has got a blog about fashion and I invite you to enter in his universe. He is Garcia´s friend and a good customers. Today, he has bought two looks: sweatshirt with shirt that I have suggested and denim plus shirt. Is it ok?
I know that have been some time without to post, I´m sorry, but I have been busier: designing the colletion, designing branding to customers Larios12, my classes in IED, etc. Anyway, I promese that will never do it.
This post is to Javito, he has got a blog about fashion and I invite you to enter in his universe. He is Garcia´s friend and a good customers. Today, he has bought two looks: sweatshirt with shirt that I have suggested and denim plus shirt. Is it ok?
3 comentarios:
Eh! mil gracias! qué bien me lo pasé comprando. Me encanta el GM total look, hoy seguro que me lo pongo, ya os enseñaré! Bss!
Congrats Javito!
javito, yo tb me lo pasé "teta" viva Ciudad Real!!! :)
Ceci, qué tal
Post a Comment