





The artist Ignacio Chavarri is a young customer that I knew two years ago. Once of first time he talked to me he was living in Finland and watching my blog everyday. Just at the moment, I knew that the only daily visiting I had in google analytic from Finland was Ignacio. I thought that it was a really funny. Then I suggested to do something with Garcia Madrid from Finland, you can see the video at the top of this blog.
It is my pleasure to inform you that Ignacio Chavarri has his first individual exhibition in Madrid with several pieces of art were made in his resident for four month in KulttuuriKauppila, Finland.
The opening is on Friday and the exhibition will be for two week. We will listen sound landscape by Experimental Little Monkey and a concert by Sef.
It is my pleasure to inform you that Ignacio Chavarri has his first individual exhibition in Madrid with several pieces of art were made in his resident for four month in KulttuuriKauppila, Finland.
The opening is on Friday and the exhibition will be for two week. We will listen sound landscape by Experimental Little Monkey and a concert by Sef.
2 comentarios:
Maravilloso, maravilloso! Echando una mano a los nuevos!
Pd: 70%? Ya no tengo excusas... Las rebajas me hacen sacar mi lado mas compulsivo, qué voy a comer el resto del mes?? Los tickets?
Bye bye
esta temporada no se lleva comer, jejejje
vente a dar una vueltecita
Post a Comment