OUTFIT TO MUSEUM: TATE MODERN

I said in another post that the first time I went to London was 20 years ago and I thought all amazing and gorgeous. Last week I was in London again, to four years that was not, and was not impressed, concludes that Internet has had an important role in it. Now we can all get access to everything from round the world and that Fashion is fully globalized and we spend more and more finding something special. In any case in the coming days i will go doing things that post caught my eye.
Any way,go to London is always a nice trip...




The first stop was the Tate Modern in the lobby where there was a spectacular piece of the artist Miroslaw Balka. I felt total emptiness in the room. Very nice!






6 comentarios:

E. Abaroa said...

Guapo!Qué envida lo de Londres...Vi las fotos de Aguacero :P
Soy la "comentarista" jajajaja.
UN beso.

Garcia Madrid said...

ey Elena, qué sorpresa. Te has visto en el blog? sales guapísima y un diez al color de barra de labios.
xo

Anonymous said...

hi everybody


great forum lots of lovely people just what i need


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]free casino bonus[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino bonus[/url] free no deposit reward at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino
[/url].

Anonymous said...

Did you [url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]casinos[/url] rivet that you can on Turn Mansion speedily from your mobile? We be misery with a dominance unfixed casino at lone's disposal against iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows 7 and Smartphone users. Extricate your gaming with you and be a conqueror [url=http://www.adultsrus.us]anal toys[/url] wherever you go.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.