

Morning everybody! It´s 10.54 am in Madrid. Today It´s really cold with sun. Then I´m wearing a wool black coat with detail of herringbone in the collar. I´m also wearing my favorite skinny bugging jeans and check blue shirt with double patch pocket on breast. Please, enlarge de collar of this shirt, you can see stand with double collar stud. The boot are by Marc by Marc Jacob, I think that already wear in other post, sorry :))) the heary belt by Paul & Joe. I´m coming back to store, I´m cold.
4 comentarios:
yo tengo que sacarte una foto como sea! qué chulo todo!
love your blog
thanks for sharing darling
and thanks for the sweet comments!
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
I like your looks, you look like a mister car in action.xxx
Oscar.
I´m sorry after a think about a CAT (becouse a love cats)no a car sorry again.
Oscar.
Post a Comment