
Hi, do you miss me the last two days? Yes, I have written nothing because I went to Málaga to an art exhibition. I forgot the photos there, maybe tomorrow I have got them.
Ok, not problem. I´m going to talk about the book of the month now. And the book of the month goes to "Diccionario de la moda" by Margarita Rivière, Ed. Grijalbo. It´s written in Spanish, I don´t know if there is a English edition but It´s very interesting book about the History of fashion: designer, brands, production, kind of garments... The drawings are made by Spanish fashion designer Antonio Miro, very famous his collections for man in 90´s.
I use this book a lot of time to prepare my classes to student in IED
Ok, not problem. I´m going to talk about the book of the month now. And the book of the month goes to "Diccionario de la moda" by Margarita Rivière, Ed. Grijalbo. It´s written in Spanish, I don´t know if there is a English edition but It´s very interesting book about the History of fashion: designer, brands, production, kind of garments... The drawings are made by Spanish fashion designer Antonio Miro, very famous his collections for man in 90´s.
I use this book a lot of time to prepare my classes to student in IED
3 comentarios:
Para cuando un buen libro recomendado de cocina?
no lo conocía! amzon está llevandome irremediablemente a la bancarrota
There you were! We missed you. A lot.
Post a Comment