
Good mornig everybody! we have got a Spring day in Madrid, not problem. I have thought to make an outfit brown prince of wale wool slim suit with light blue shirt. I wear my new shoes and they are my nº 1 favorites for this season. When I love one item I usually wear all time. You can see it in several post of this month. Sorry, I forgot it! Look at my belt, it has got hair.
8 comentarios:
fantástico, como siempre un buen ejemplo a segir.
Siempre taaaaaaaaaaaan elegante! Quiero un armario lleno de tu ropa!!!
Besos
cool suit
Un buen clasico siempre ew el mejor recurso.
Adoro el gris esta temporada.
un saludo!
Entoces somos del mismo club.
Yo tambien soy un adicto del calzado!
q vicio!jeje
Me encanta el traje!
Aquí estamos, ya te tengo fichado, y a favoritos directo :)
Un abrazo.
Ricardo Cavolo.
Post a Comment